Friday, September 6, 2013

Palabras interrogativas

Question words - HOMEWORK
Choose a link below and use it to review your question words. Leave a comment explaining which one(s) you chose and your scores/times (the concentration game doesn't give scores). NO COMMENT, NO GRADE!!

Here is the link to the quizlet flashcards http://quizlet.com/15078476/spanish-question-words-flash-cards/
Here is the link to the hangman game hangman
Concentration game in the ebook: http://www.vocesetextbooks.com
Match the question with the answer: matching
Basic matching: http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/rgshiwyc/school/curric/Spanish/Caminos2/C2U8/a.htm
Listening exercise with feedback:  http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/interrogatives5.php

MORE PRACTICE:
This is the link to the video for a detailed explanation on the question words worksheet from class (palabras interrogativas).

Spanish Question Words - Senor Belles

Here is another resource with detailed explanations and you can also record yourself to check your pronunciation of the words. http://www.rocketlanguages.com

35 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i done the hangman and got 25/30
    2. i did the matching and got 70%

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did basic matching and got a 90%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did matching and got a 70%

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did hangman and got 30/30

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did voces etextbook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the hangman 30/30 and I did the scatter game on quizlet and my time was 25.8

    ReplyDelete
  9. i did basic matching and got 80%

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the scatter game and my time was 16.9 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did Match the question with the answer: matching and got 7/7.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i did matching and got a 85%

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ms.Carr Chloe did her homework on my google account because she still doesnt have a login. But she did mathing and got a 71!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did scatter and my time was 47.5

    ReplyDelete
  15. how doesn't love scott and scatter 54.7

    ReplyDelete
  16. i played word scatter and got 33.1 sec.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I played word scatter and got 51.5 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  18. I played scatter and got 42.3 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  19. I played Hangman and got 28/30

    ReplyDelete
  20. matching 80%
    ~Zaire Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  21. I played scatter and got 10.30 seconds

    ReplyDelete